Sun, Dec 03|
TMFC Legacy Project 2023
Legacy Project “What is it” Once a year at TMFC, during the month of December, we will bring a special offering—one that requires sacrifice and one that builds a legacy for future generations.
Time & Location
Dec 03, 2023, 11:00 AM – 11:40 AM
Birmingham, 1140 Pratt Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35214, USA
About The Event
“What is it”
Once a year at TMFC, during the month of December, we will bring a special offering—one
that requires sacrifice and one that builds a legacy for future generations. This offering will
enable us to take a huge leap forward in fulfilling the project of purpose God has placed
“Because I have set my heart on the house of my God, I have given to the house of my God,
over and above all that I have prepared for the holy house...Who among you is ready and
willing to join in the giving?”
1 CHRONICLES 29:3-6
“How it works”
The 2023 Legacy Project
“Retirement of Indebtedness”
The 2023 Legacy Project is to retire the current debt on our church campus. We will apply
100% of all donations given during the 2023 Legacy Project Campaign to this goal.
To ensure that all donations made are accountable and assigned properly please specify:
on the envelope, the portal of choice for my giving.
“When is it expected”
Through our annual Legacy Project, we have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on
the future of TMFC. Leading up to Legacy Sunday, December 3, 2023, you’ll have the
opportunity to learn more about the Legacy Offering and the ways you can make a
difference. During this season, we invite you to prayerfully consider how God is leading you
to build an enduring legacy. This is not equal giving, but it is equal sacrifice.
“Questions & Answers”
1. Q- Who can participate in the Legacy Project? A- Anyone is free to participate.
2. Q- Is there a certain amount to give? A- No, everyone is asked to share equal
sacrifice, but not equal giving. We ask you to pray and commit to that amount. We
also ask that you and your family practice confidentiality with your giving.
3. Q- Can we give before Legacy Sunday? A- Yes, once your desired goal is met, you
will receive a letter of completion and appreciation.
4. Q- How is this different from tithes and offerings? A- The Legacy Project is
designed to assist with specific church wide campaigns. This is target giving. We
ensure that 100% of your donation is directly assigned to this Legacy Project.
5. Q- What will happen on December 3, 2023? A- Everyone is encouraged to honor
your commitment to this project. We will announce and celebrate that our goal was
met on December 10, 2023.
6. Q- Are there special envelopes for the Legacy Project/Offering? A- Yes, we will
provide everyone with designated envelopes that are germane to this project
7. Q- How can I register? A- You have options. First, you can register here online. Complete the survey. It is your liberty to make a full donation amount, or weekly/monthly donations until your goal amount is reached. Second, you can receive a printed Legacy Project Card. Complete the survey and deposit it in the offering receptcals during worship.